Assists other members of the store management team in setting and
maintaining store standards including, but not limited to, sales
performance, profitability, associate conduct, scheduling and manpower
distribution, merchandising and housekeeping standards.
· Receiving and checking of merchandise at Freezone Curacao and its proper placement in the warehouse for efficient picking, packing and shipping.
· Invoicing and order processing. Prepare orders for shipment/delivery, including picking and packing from the warehouse when necessary, and process customs/shipment documentation when required, communicating with logistics/shipping companies as needed.
· Communicate closely and regularly with customers by calling,weekly visits.
- Sales Driven
- Customer Service Oriented
- Knowledge in cellphones, computers & digital cameras
- Responsible to Maintain an Accurate Inventory
*This position is available in Aruba, Curacao, or in St. Maarten*
The Boolchand Group is looking for a motivated Marketing Manager with excellent leadership and communication skills to develop, execute, and manage marketing strategies throughout the year for several retail stores in the Caribbean region across multiple product categories including consumer electronics, footwear, and jewelry. The role is responsible for driving the success of our products, services, and brand in the region. More on the role:
• Build a team to achieve the company’s marketing goals
• Establish effective working relationships with buyers, sales, key vendors, and leadership to ensure effective marketing activities for our products and services
• Execute online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, digital and brand awareness marketing initiatives
• Track and analyze marketing performance and results in each market and continuously adapt activities to best achieve company objectives
Assists other members of the store management team in setting and maintaining store standards including, but not limited to, sales performance, profitability, associate conduct, scheduling and manpower distribution, merchandising and housekeeping standards.
*This position is available in Aruba, Curacao, or St. Maarten*
Supports Store Manager in setting and maintaining store standards, including but not limited to sales performance, profitability, associate conduct, operational standards, asset management, merchandising and housekeeping standards.